14th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete AMIE within 22 years?

Myself Sandeep Singh. I have done diploma of civil engineering and after that I completed my plus two in non-medical. Can I complete AMIE within 2 years. What will I have to do for completing this course within least time. I want to do this course with minimum time. Please tell me.

15th March 2017, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete AMIE within 22 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself Sandeep Singh. I have done diploma of civil engineering and after that I completed my plus two in non-medical. Can I complete AMIE within 2 years. What will I have to do for completing this course within least time. I want to do this course with minimum time. Please tell me.

The maximum duration given to Section A of AMIE course will be six years and Section B also six years. A student must clear all the subjects in 12 years duration from registration. There is a restriction for minimum period, a diploma completed candidate cannot clear AMIE within two years time and a plus two candidate cannot complete AMIE within three years time. If you are a diploma holder then you have to study totally 13 subjects in AMIE. There are four subjects in Section A and nine subjects in Section B to be studied by the diploma holder. So it will take at least four semesters to complete AMIE.
15th March 2017, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete AMIE within 22 years?

No, you can't complete AMIE in years. It takes about 4 years to complete AMIE qualification. There is no way, by which you can complete the said qualification in 2 years time.

Being a diploma in engineering candidate, you will be exempted from some subjects, which are compulsory for class 12th candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?