18th April 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is AMIE a master degree? Difference between B.E. and AMIE?

I want know that is amie master degree,i complete diploma with e.c so please tell me what i do now,what is the difference between b.e and amie.where is office of amie?

4th April 2015, 05:55 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is AMIE a master degree? Difference between B.E. and AMIE?

No it is a Bachelor degree. AMIE stands for Associate Member of Institution of Engineers. It is a degree level examination in engineering, recognized by all State Governments, Central Govt., AICTE, UPSC etc. It is equivalent to BE/B.Tech Degree.That means, those who pass AMIE examination will get equal opportunities for job as well as higher education in both Govt. and private sectors, just like a B.E or B.Tech holder.

You can complete AMIE in any course or you may proceed to do B.Tech Degree through LEET entry scheme.
8th April 2015, 12:50 PM
kunalroy89

AMIE stands for Associate Member of Institution of Engineers.
The degree obtained from AMIE is Bachelor degree not masters degree.
It is equivalent to B.E/B.Tech degree and is recognized at all places be it jobs or admissions.
There is no difference between a normal B.E/B.Tech and one having a degree from AMIE.
23rd January 2021, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B tech but failed few subjects so now it is discontinued and so I need to study AMIE can it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?