16th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 1 year diploma course in business administration after completion of 10th or join BBA course?

Can I do 1 year diploma course in business administration after completion of 10th or join BBA course? Which is better sir? Can you provide me your suggestion which would help me to define my next steps? Awaiting for the quick response.

17th April 2016, 01:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 1 year diploma course in business administration after completion of 10th or join BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do 1 year diploma course in business administration after completion of 10th or join BBA course? Which is better sir? Can you provide me your suggestion which would help me to define my next steps? Awaiting for the quick response.
The aspirant can study the Diploma in Business Administration after the completion of 10th standard. The course is available in Lovely Professional University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th with 50% marks (English as one of the subject). The duration of the course is 3 years. You can apply to the course through online. The website link is Click Here.

But you cannot join BBA course after 10th standard. The eligibility to study the BBA course is a pass in 10+2 with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges in India.
17th April 2016, 04:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 1 year diploma course in business administration after completion of 10th or join BBA course?

I would ask you to opt for BBA course now and after the completion of your graduation, you can very much opt for PD Diploma in Administration of 1 year, as this will prove to be more beneficial than to opt for this course before your graduation.
17th April 2016, 12:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma course in Business Administration after completion of your 10th standard. But, the course duration is not same in all the colleges. Some colleges offer 1 year DBA course and some other colleges offer 2 or 3 years DBA course. So, it is best to study 11th and 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard and you can pursue BBA course once, you have completed your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?