17th July 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Business administration without completion of MBA?

Hi,

I would like to do PhD In Business Administration.unfortunately I do not have 55 % in MBA.But 7 years of industrial experience . Can I do PhD In Business Administration. I dont mind relocating anywhere. Kindly advice as soon as possible.

Regards,
SS

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable in MBA either Business administration or Management? I'm studying MBA in Business administration
  2. Available Job Opportunities for BBA Freshers?
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  4. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  5. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  6. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  7. What are the post graduation course options after completing B.Com?
  8. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  9. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  11. Courses to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  12. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  13. How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Benefits of Master's in Hotel Management for BBA student?
  15. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  16. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Business Administration? How to initiate the enrollment?
  18. What are the courses available to study except M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
17th July 2015, 04:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Business administration without completion of MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I would like to do PhD In Business Administration.unfortunately I do not have 55 % in MBA.But 7 years of industrial experience . Can I do PhD In Business Administration. I dont mind relocating anywhere. Kindly advice as soon as possible.

Regards,
SS
If your MBA degree marks is below 55% then you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

The educational qualification required for Ph.D course is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for Ph.D exam.Your age should be below 28 years.

So you can do MBA degree once again from distance education and you must scored above 50% marks in MBA degree for getting admission in Ph.D course.
18th July 2015, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Business administration without completion of MBA?

You need post graduation qualification if you want admission in PH.D in management programme. Your experience will only help you when you have a post graduation degree which is MBA in your case.

Once you have MBA from a recognized institute with 55% marks you can apply for admission on the basis of your experience which will help you in getting exemption from PH.D entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?