28th September 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Engineering?

I have completed my diploma in CSE. I donot want to do B.tec. And now I am interested in banking. Can I do B.Com after diploma in computer science Engineering. Plz give me answer sir.

Related Questions:
  1. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  2. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  3. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  4. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  5. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  6. Career and courses doubt after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  7. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  8. What can be done after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  9. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  10. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  12. Can I do something else except B.E after diploma in Computer Engineering?
  13. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.?
  14. Which course is useful for me in computer engineering after completing my diploma in computer engineering? I have scored 80% in diploma
  15. Is it possible to take admission into B.Com, BA and B.Sc. having done Diploma in Computer Technology?
  16. Which college is best for Computer Engineering Diploma in Mumbai?
  17. What should I do after Diploma in Computer Engineering Job or any other course?
  18. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?
29th September 2014, 10:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in CSE. I donot want to do B.tec. And now I am interested in banking. Can I do B.Com after diploma in computer science Engineering. Plz give me answer sir.

No,you cannot do B.com course after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering as you are not satisfying the education qualification which is needed for the exam.

The needed education qualification is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education in Commerce stream or even if you have done a Diploma you have not done in a Commerce stream which makes you ineligible for applying for the course

Regards
~Jxsab~
30th September 2014, 10:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do B.Com course after completion of Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue the B.Com course, the candidates must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. So, with the Diploma and without completing 12th, you are not eligible to pursue this course.

But, if you want are very interested to do B.Com course, then you can apply for the Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) offered by the IGNOU. This programme is especially designed for candidates who have not completed 10+2 or equivalent and after completing the BPP course, you can join in B.Com course in IGNOU.

The BPP course is minimum of 6 months to maximum of 2 years duration. There is no maximum age limit for B.Com course in IGNOU. So, after completion of the BPP course, you can do the B.Com course.
30th May 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I want take admission for B.com i have completed my diploma in plastic engineering can i do that
I m not passed 12th
7th February 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I am studied diploma in computer engineering I can do B.com in corresponds at any university?
12th October 2022, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

After diploma mechanical engineering can I do b.com computers
18th June 2023, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
1st July 2023, 12:18 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Yes, you can pursue a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree after completing a diploma in computer engineering. The eligibility criteria for B.Com may vary from one university to another, so it's important to check the specific requirements of the university or college you plan to apply to. Some universities may require certain prerequisite courses or qualifications for admission. It's recommended to reach out to the admissions department of your desired university to get accurate information about the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?