22nd September 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me

sir my name is Girish,i complete diplomo in computer science, i want to do enginering on next year.am poor in education tell me can i move to enginering or doing any other courses for better future.....if courses which is better list me please..............

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  2. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?
  3. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  4. Way to learn something more after completion of BE?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  6. What should I do to have a future career in IT engineering? Do 11th and 12th or opt for diploma course?
  7. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  8. What to do after BCA, being poor? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  10. What are the best options for students scoring 65% in 12th board exam?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  12. List of options available for a science stream student for a better future prospective? I'm interested in Mathematics
  13. Is there any scope for CSE diploma? Which diploma girls can opt?
  14. Is there any scope for CSE diploma in future years? Which diploma girls can opt?
  15. What after diploma in civil engineering? Which course I can opt for next other than B.Tech? -- [New]
  16. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  17. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  18. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
16th May 2012, 02:44 AM
punamchand29

Default Re: What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me

Dear Girish,

As you told that you are poor in study and you have diploma in CSE, then i suggest to do some computer courses like Web-Designing, Android, JAVA and you can learn these courses by some institute. After that you can do job for some company. But remember one thing if you want to do job in some nice company than you should do Engineering, because without graduation you can't eligible for those company.

so this is now your choice to what to do...

all the best !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?