26th January 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?

I am studying in govt polytechnic college. I am doing 1st year Diploma course. But i want to study in private college and therefore needs to shift the college. So please tell me if i can do so?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change dental college to do internships?
  2. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  4. Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?
  5. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  6. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  7. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  8. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  9. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  10. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  11. How much should I obtain in diploma engineering to get admission in government college after Gillet Exam? What is the fee structure of government and private college?
  12. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  13. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  14. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?
  16. Transfer from one government engineering college to another
  17. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to transfer from one college to another?
26th January 2016, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?

No, its not possible to transfer from Government college to Private college for pursuing your Diploma course. You need to pursue three years Diploma course only from one college in which you have secured admission. It is not possible to pursue first year Diploma course from Government college and second, third year Diploma course from Government college. So, you need to pursue your three years Diploma course only from Govt. Polytechnic college and you cannot transfer to Private college.
27th January 2016, 07:17 PM
Chocolate_boy

Default Re: Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?

No, it's not possible.
You need to pursue your diploma course from any onr college for 3 years.

But if you get permission from your current college to leave their college and if there is any seat available in the college you want to join, then its possible to transfer after 1st year.
23rd February 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir or madam I have to transfer my diploma college to a other another college what is the procedure
21st July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed 1st year diploma in mulbagal no back subjects all clear and distinction I want to transfer to mysor college what is the procedure sir
23rd August 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 year diploma in mechanical In tirupathi, but I'm having backlogs and I want to change my exam center means can I transfer my exam center. Is it possible?
11th June 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from 1 govt diploma college to other govt diploma college,with 3 backlogs on first year due to some problems
29th February 2020, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Am rishikesh from government polytechnic pune .so can I change the college in 3rd year .
23rd February 2021, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer my polytechnic College from government college Nalgonda to VMR collage hanamkonda is it possible. What is the process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?