15th March 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Engineering part time while working after completion of diploma?

I pass my diploma with 57% and right now I am doing job in a fum i want to do engg. in M.P part time? Is it possible to do? Can you please guide me what needs to be done for the same? I just require the correct information on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  2. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  3. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  4. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  6. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  7. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  8. Where can I do B.Tech in Part Time after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  9. How to do diploma civil engineering?
  10. Schools offering part time 10+2 studies for working professionals?
  11. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  12. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  14. How to do part time B.Tech after doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How can I take admission in 2nd yr B.E as a part time? I've completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondence
  16. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  17. Part time B.Tech admission process after Diploma?
  18. Can i get admission in part time B.E in MS engineering college, Vodoara? I am doing my diploma in electrical in DLM mode
19th March 2015, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Engineering part time while working after completion of diploma?

Yes, you can do Engineering in distance mode through AMIE if you have Diploma in Engineering qualification. AMIE is the best option for you because it is equivalent to a B.Tech degree which is AICTE approved and there is no need to attend any regular classes.

Just apply for AMIE registration as a Diploma holder. You will be eligible for admission in your stream of Engineering degree only. After getting yourself registered you can study at your own expense without the need of attending any regular classes. You have to clear examination to pass this course.
7th November 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Engineering part time while working after completion of diploma?

Sir I am passed degree (msc) completed.are u elgibile in Amie mining engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?