24th October 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ITI course after graduation in physics?

Sir,I have just completed my graduation in physics. Can I do ITI course? If yes, then which field would be better in ITI?

25th October 2016, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ITI course after graduation in physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I have just completed my graduation in physics. Can I do ITI course? If yes, then which field would be better in ITI?

Yes, you can study ITI course after graduation in Physics. You can study the ITI course after completion of 10th standard itself. There are various courses available in the ITI like Carpenter, Fitter, Electrician, Foundry Man, Draughtsman, Mechanic, Machinist, Diesel Mechanic, Painter General, Sheet Metal Worker, Turner etc. But you already studied 10+2 and then graduation (totally 5 years after 10th), now again you want to study a course (ITI) which requires only 10th qualification. Instead of studying ITI course, you can study courses for the banking examinations, state public service commission examinations etc. There are various job opportunities available for the physics graduates.
25th October 2016, 02:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for ITI course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for ITI recruitment exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.

You can choose any stream related to Mechanical or Electrical field.
25th October 2016, 09:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can definitely do that.

The eligibility for the ITI course it :

* The candidate should have completed the age of 16 years at least.

* The candidate has completed 10th standard from any recognized board.

As far as the subjects are concerned, we cannot suggest you the subjects because we do not know your areas of interest. So, you need to decide the subject on your own.
20th September 2021, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ITI courses after graduation in Microbiology?? And if yes then which field would be better for study??
20th September 2021, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ITI courses after graduation in microbiology and if yes which field should I study??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?