24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th failed student join Diploma in Nautical Science course? What will be the fee expenses?

I have finished 10th with 75% marks, but failed in 12th Chemistry paper. I want to know can I join Diploma in Nautical Science course? What will be the fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science course? What will be the fee expenses?
  3. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  4. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Nautical Science after completing Diploma in Nautical Science?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  6. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  7. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  8. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same?
  10. Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  12. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  13. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  14. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  15. Total fee expenses in Aakash Institute for 12th student? -- [New]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  17. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  18. List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course?
28th October 2017, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th failed student join Diploma in Nautical Science course? What will be the fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished 10th with 75% marks, but failed in 12th Chemistry paper. I want to know can I join Diploma in Nautical Science course? What will be the fee expenses?

Sorry, it is not possible to join the Diploma in Nautical Science course after failed in 12th standard. Those students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with not less than 60% marks are eligible to study the Diploma in Nautical Science course. Duration of the course is one year. Students should be fit physically and mentally for studying the Diploma in Nautical Science course. The fee for the course varies from one college to another. Fee for the Diploma in Nautical Science course in the Indian Maritime University is Rs 2,20,000 for male cadets and Rs 1,40,000 for female cadets. Fee for the Diploma in Nautical Science course in International Maritime Academy is Rs 3,25,000.

Indian Maritime University - Official Website

International Maritime Academy - Official Website
28th October 2017, 04:56 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 12th failed student join Diploma in Nautical Science course? What will be the fee expenses?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to join Diploma in Nautical Science course as because you have failed in 12th Chemistry.
In order to be eligible for Diploma in Nautical Science, you must have to qualify 10+2 or its equivalent examination in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.
The course will cost you around Rs. 2 lac to Rs.2.5.
29th October 2017, 10:19 PM
Member+

You can't eligible to get admission in nautical science diploma because you fail in intermediate. You must be needed minimum 12th pass.

The minimum fee structure is approximately 2.50 laks in nautical science diploma.
20th September 2021, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My son-in-law failed in 12th. But now, he completed the diploma in electrical,. Is it possible to join in DNC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?