10th January 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do ITI after completing graduation in PMC?

Can I do ITI after completing graduation in physics, maths and chemistry if then which trade or lines are good for me please give me and am at present doing B.Sc last year? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics after completing graduation with PMC group with 64.4% marks
  2. Can I do graduation in Regural College after completing ITI in Electrician?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic or B.Tech programme after completing 2 years ITI course?
  4. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma ITI? What is the salary offered to a Pilot?
  5. PCM & Engineering Drawing or PCM & Computer Science which stream to take in 11th to become a Civil Engineer?
  6. Can I do diploma or graduation in IT after completing SSLC and ITI?
  7. How to do BSc after completing ITI Fitter? Am I eligible for the course?
  8. How to do BSc after completing ITI Fitter? Am I eligible for this course?
  9. Is it equal to completing graduation after completion of 10th, ITI and diploma course or not?
  10. Can I get admission in AMIE after completing ITI course? Is ITI equivalent to 10+2?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  12. Am I eligible to write Loco Pilot exam after completing graduation and have done ITI?
  13. How to do B.Tech after completing ITI from diesel mechanic and graduation from Arts
  14. Am I eligible for graduation after passing 10th and Mechanical Draughtmanship from ITI Gariahat?
  15. Which is the best ITI course for Girls? What are job scope after completing the course? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure to join Diploma after completing ITI course?
  17. Last date of submission of Form A at Assam Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for B.Com course after completing ITI Draughtsman Mechanical?
12th January 2017, 12:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do ITI after completing graduation in PMC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do ITI after completing graduation in physics, maths and chemistry if then which trade or lines are good for me please give me and am at present doing B.Sc last year? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details soon. Thanks!
Yes, definitely you are eligible for ITI after completing 12th standard. Those who completed their 10th standard are eligible to apply for ITI course. The admission will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the 10th board examination.
12th January 2017, 08:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for ITI exam.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for ITI exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
12th January 2017, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, you are eligible to do ITI after completion of graduation in PMC. Candidates who have passed 10th standard are eligible to study ITI course. The ITI has various specializations available like Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, Draughtsman, Foundry Man, Mechanic, Painter, Machinist, Turner, Sheet Metal Worker etc. The course duration will be two years. As you have studied graduation you can study post graduation or can apply for various jobs in government and private sector organizations.
12th May 2018, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have B.sc. in PCM and ITI in electrician which job is suitable for me where i can use both the qualification together please give the details.
30th June 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation in bsc chemistry.Can I do iti course will it help me and jobs are applicable to me
1st March 2021, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Please give the address of Ambattur iti
24th March 2021, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm degree 2nd year computer science. I'm I eligible for stenographer course in iti can I do simultaneously.
14th July 2021, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

How to work and complete regular mba digree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?