1st February 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time Diploma in Computer Application like PGDCA?

I have cleared my graduation (B.A) with 55% marks now i want to do diploma in computer application. please tell me can i do part time diploma like PGDCA or DCA.
Thanks
Jasvinder Singh

14th February 2014, 10:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do part time Diploma in Computer Application like PGDCA?

Yes,you can for joining Post Graduation diploma course in Computer Application.Yes,there are some institutes offering Part-time courses for the candidates like you.The Computer science and engineering department generally offers this courses such as Part-Time PG Diploma in Computer Application courses.The duration of this course is of 1 ½ years.This PGDC courses consists of three semesters.

For this to be eligible,you must have a minimum of Graduation.Since you have a Bachelor of Arts degree you no need to worry at all.Some of the best universities offers these courses are University of Delhi,Jamili Millia Islamia University and Kurukshetra University.So there are the best universities offering PGDCA course.So basically based on the marks you get in your Graduation,the Admission depends for PG Diploma course.
Remember,there is no entrance test for doing this course.So one thing you need to do is you must just submit the Application directly.So this way you can basically seek the Admission.Especially for Part-Time PGDCA course there is a college,Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College generally offers this course.So you can apply and Submit the Application form to this college for getting Admission.

There are very good facilities of state of art computing facilities to support the Teaching activities in he areas such as Mobile computing,Computer Networking,Databases,and more and Research and development activities.Mainly these faculty members concentrate on the following various areas such as,Graphics and visualization,Wired/Wireless databases,Information security,Software engineering,Theory of computing and Algorithms,Programming languages and compilers,Networking and more.

Other than this some of the important concepts such as Distributed systems,operating systems,compilers and more.So you need to join under the computer science engineering department.So you need to directly submit the Application form to seek the admission in to the courses such as PGDCA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?