12th September 2012, 07:45 PM
aprabhakar

What are the jobs available after passing diploma in computer and office management?

I passed diploma in computer and office management pl. Advised for jobs and their field

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?
  2. Right option after Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  3. Can I do B.Tech after doing diploma in office management and computer application?
  4. Can I do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Office management and computer application?
  5. Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope of polytechnic Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  7. Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?
  8. Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?
  9. Government jobs after passing diploma in computer science?
  10. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  11. Courses in Commerce for post graduate?
  12. How to do diploma engineering in computer science after passing 12th in Vocational Course(Hotel Management)
  13. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  14. Career options for me after passing 12th commerce and 2 years diploma in office management and secretarial practices?
  15. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Elecrician and working in Private sector?
  16. Diploma in Office Management question papers -- [New]
  17. Which course to do after pursuing BCA for a better future?
  18. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
18th February 2013, 09:54 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What are the jobs available after passing diploma in computer and office management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprabhakar View Post
I passed diploma in computer and office management pl. Advised for jobs and their field
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can have the jobs in any company or industry where there is a requirement of the man power with your degree qualifications.

So i should say that you have a great number of options for your job.

Since every company small to big needs a man power with the degree like yours.

The CAOM - computer applications and office management degree deals with all the tools and softwares used in the offices.

There for this are the must things in each and every office.So you can have a good number of options for your job.

So dont worry every where ,any place you can get a job.You are eligible for all the offices with this degree.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
28th December 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available after passing diploma in computer and office management?

which are the different courses in office management & shorthand after 12th...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?