22nd August 2015, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Abroad if secured less than 60% in Graduation and above 80% in PGDM(Finance)?

Friends,
I have got less than 60% marks in Graduation but secured more than 80% in PGDM(Finance). Can I get job in Abroad? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Will bank provide the Loan to study from Nagaland University?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  4. Can I get loan to study B.E. Marine Engineering?
  5. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  6. How can I study MBA in Abroad if secured 45.7% in 12th and studying B.Com?
  7. Can i get admission for MBA outside Kerala or Abroad? I have done B.Tech graduation
  8. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study B.Sc(Animation) in Bangalore?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  11. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  12. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  14. Admission procedure to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured above 80% in Intermediate?
  15. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  16. MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 49.78% in graduation?
  17. Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?
  18. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2015, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Abroad if secured less than 60% in Graduation and above 80% in PGDM(Finance)?

In foreign universities you get admission based in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS if you are looking for post graduation or research programme.

Your marks are good enough to get you admission but you need to score excellent marks in above mentioned tests to get admission in reputed universities abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?