1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I am a student of Mechanical Engineering Diploma. After completing my Diploma program, I am eligible to study Robotics Engineering in B.Tech? I want to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  3. Can I study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  5. Mechanical or Civil, which is better to study in BTech after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  8. Can I go to USA for doing further studies after completion of diploma in engineering?
  9. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  10. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Can I study and get jobs in USA after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  15. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I study correspondence BE after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
12th March 2018, 08:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to study B.Tech Robotics Engineering course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. To be eligible to apply for admission to B.Tech (Robotics Engineering) course, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM/ PCB stream from a Government recognised board or Diploma in Robotics/ Automation Engineering course from a Government recognised institution. So, being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course but, not in B.Tech Robotics Engineering course.
15th March 2018, 08:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

There is no stream in the BTech like Robotics Engineering. However, you can get an opportunity to do it in the MTech if you get the BTech in Mechanical Engineering.

You can get the mechanical engineering int eh BTech through teh LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?