14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured 4187 rank in CG-PPT?

I have secured 4187 rank in CG-PPT. I want to study Electrical Engineering Diploma. I am eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma as I got 4187 rank in CG-PPT. And I want admission in government college.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any government college if secured 13829 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government college if secured 8139 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  5. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  6. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government college of Dehradun for a candidate who has secured 3685 General rank in JEEP?
  7. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff rank required to study Diploma Electrical in any Government college through APJEE?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 11175 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Can I study Electrical/Civil Diploma Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 6468 rank in JEXPO?
  11. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 13432 rank in JEXPO?
  13. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 7391 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in APC Roy Polytechnic if secured 1638 rank in JEXPO?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 5106 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  17. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Can I study Mechanical or Civil or Electrical in Diploma if secured 2126 rank in JEXPO?
9th May 2018, 01:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured 4187 rank in CG-PPT?

With the above mentioned rank scored in the examination, you are very much eligible for Diploma in Electrical Engineering from different Colleges offering it.
But, it is difficult to assure you that you can get admission to study the same from Government Colleges.
The cut off rank required to get admission in Government Colleges changes with year to year based on the level of the competition and number of applicants. So, you can try in different Government colleges with the above mentioned rank. You can get a better college to study the Diploma course.
9th May 2018, 04:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured 4187 rank in CG-PPT?

Chances of admission will be less, if you belong to general category with this rank. Government colleges are limited and you need a very excellent rank to get admission.

In case, you belong to reserved category, you have good chances of getting admission in a government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?