1st April 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech even if failed in few subjects of Diploma?

dear sir,

i complited diploma in 2007 but having 4 subjects bach in diploma mechanical. any chance for take b.tech admission in this condition? if yes what is the procedure?

if no what can i do for my further study.
is able to sit diploma and b.tech at a time?

pleas egive the answer to my quetions.

5th April 2014, 09:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech even if failed in few subjects of Diploma?

No, you cannot take admission in the B.Tech course if you have backlogs in your diploma course. The eligibility criteria of B.Tech course is being 10+2 qualified or diploma qualified. Since you have backlogs and that too in four subjects so you are not eligible for B.Tech course in any college or university.

You should reappear for the back and supplementary exam to clear your backlogs as soon as possible. Once you clear your backlogs you can go for further study which may be any course of your interest preferably B.Tech or B.E course in the stream of engineering in which you did engineering.
2nd December 2020, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech even if failed in few subjects of Diploma?

I have taken admission in btech 2nd year lateral entry, after taking admission in btech the BTEUP declared my final year result in which I got 2 backlog now please tell me what to do . Now there are only two options for me option 1 I should fill the form for re-evaluation or option 2 I should cancel %u274C my admission in btech. Now please tell me if anyone have more options or should I do sucide
24th November 2021, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

C18 diploma failed students can join btech?
25th August 2022, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I fail in 2 subjects I can join b tech?
26th October 2022, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 year course in diploma in cs but I have failed in 1 regional subject kannada is it possible for me to get an admission in degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?