11th October 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Diploma course after passing vocational course?

Hello sir, I am doing vocational course in Electrical field. SO can you please tell me if i can get admission in Diploma now. Please reply.

12th October 2015, 12:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Diploma course after passing vocational course?

Yes, you can get admission in Diploma course after passing Vocational course. Candidates who have completed two years ITI course or 12th standard with Vocational stream are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course after passing Vocational course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?