11th August 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Agriculture Diploma course for Vocational Higher Secondary Education candidate?

Dear Friends,
How can I get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course as I have completed Vocational Higher Secondary Education in Agriculture?

Related Questions:
  1. Higher Secondary passed in vocational education can study engineering?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  3. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  4. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  5. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  6. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  7. Whether Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent?
  8. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  9. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  10. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  11. How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing
  12. How much percentage is required in BCS Agriculture to study higher secondary school?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Statistics for a candidate who has completed Higher Secondary with Biological Science?
  14. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?
  16. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Economics if completed Higher Secondary with Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
31st August 2015, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Agriculture Diploma course for Vocational Higher Secondary Education candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
How can I get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course as I have completed Vocational Higher Secondary Education in Agriculture?
Diploma in Agriculture course is available in many universities. For example it is available in Lovely Professional University; the eligibility is passing in the 10th standard. The duration of the course is 2 years. There is a course in IGNOU also in the name of Certificate of Organic Farming, the course duration is 6 months, the eligibility is 10+2, age no bar and the fee will be around Rs.4000/-. So the aspirant can take up the Diploma course in Agriculture, there is no complicated procedures you have to apply to the college you want to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?