22nd September 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do among Higher Secondary and Architecture Diploma course to become an Architect being a 10th student?

Hello,
After completing 10th for being an Architect, what I have to do either Higher Secondary or Diploma in Architecture? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it beneficial to study Architecture Diploma course for Higher Secondary candidate?
  3. Diploma in Architecture is possible after Senior Secondary in Commerce from Mumbai?
  4. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  5. Info about the Architecture course? Colleges offering the diploma in Architect course?
  6. Is it good to diploma in architecture after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  7. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  8. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  10. Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?
  11. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  12. Does AFMC offer Higher Secondary Education to 10th student?
  13. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  14. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  15. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  17. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  18. Entrance exam to study Higher Secondary in Abroad for 10th GSEB student?
12th October 2015, 12:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do among Higher Secondary and Architecture Diploma course to become an Architect being a 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After completing 10th for being an Architect, what I have to do either Higher Secondary or Diploma in Architecture? Kindly tell me asap.

It is always advisable to study Class XII and then you can join B.Tech in Architecture.

The aspirant can also study a Diploma (three year full time) and then appear for B.Arch entrance exam.

But a 10+2 and then a degree is good and straight.
So it is advisable to study +2 and then an Architecture graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?