7th February 2022, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for polytechnic with CGPA 6 in government polytechnic college of engineering?

Can I get admission for polytechnic with CGPA 6 in government polytechnic college of engineering?

14th February 2022, 05:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for polytechnic with CGPA 6 in government polytechnic college of engineering?

The percentage depends on the branch in which one is taking admission.
One should have scored more than 8.5
The admission is done on the basis of entrance exam.
The minimum eligibility to apply for B.E is that the candidate hass to pass 12th and should have valid score in entrance exam.

Most of the colleges require atleast 60% marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?