12th September 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 60% in 10th?

Hello,
My question is, I have only 60% in my 10th. Can I get the admission in Diploma Aeronautical Engineering course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 60% in 10th? -- [New]
  2. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  9. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  10. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  11. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  12. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  14. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?
  17. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
17th September 2015, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 60% in 10th?

Admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering is based on the performance in the entrance exam. You 10th marks will not count during admission and it is just to make you eligible for the exam.

Hence, if you want admission in a top college for your diploma in aeronautical engineering then you have to be very well prepared for the exam.
18th September 2015, 02:31 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 60% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My question is, I have only 60% in my 10th. Can I get the admission in Diploma Aeronautical Engineering course? Kindly tell me about this asap.
The eligibility to study the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is a pass in 10th standard with science, mathematics and English as one of the subjects with 45% marks. So you can study the diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. The course guides you to learn how to design, manufacture, operate and maintain the aerospace vehicles. There are many institutes which teaches aeronautical engineering diploma course in many of the cities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?