3rd August 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Aeronautical seat after clearing CET exam?

Can i get Aeronautical seat after clearing CET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering seat after scoring 18610 CET rank
  2. Minimum rank required in CET to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I get a government seat in Aeronautical engineering course? I have scored 9400 CET rank
  6. Can I apply for AG B.Sc seat in Maharashtra without clearing EAMCET exam?
  7. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  8. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  9. Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering after my CET results?
  10. What should I do after clearing 12th to enter IIT?
  11. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical Seat in Merit? Which are the best colleges in Aeronautical?
  12. How much should I score in CET exam after completing 10th and PU in science? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering course
  13. How many marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top 50 colleges after scoring 76% in 12th?
  15. In CET which exam to choose to get lateral entry for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  17. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How much rank or marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Institutions offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
6th August 2015, 06:04 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get Aeronautical seat after clearing CET exam?

I am happy to say you that you can get seat after clearing CET exam as it is also valid.
The minimum required criteria is that, you should have passed class 12th or equivalent with 50% of marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?