19th April 2010, 04:39 AM
kunal patil

Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering after my CET results?

im not understandin dat aftr my cet results wat shud i do if i want to do aeronautical engg.?????wats d process ne sugesstions.pls help

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  3. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Procedure of admission after CET in engineering college? Date of MHT-CET results?
  6. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering as per my K-CET marks?
  8. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. what is the procedure to join aeronautical engineering and make way into isro?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  15. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  17. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  18. Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
19th April 2010, 06:11 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering after my CET results?

Dear friend
While asking question you should mention the exam name and state completely as there are no. of CET examination. The process for admission in aeronautical engg varies according to the college. But there is a provision of entrance examination and selection criteria is the merit rank .
I am mentioning some of the colleges for aeronautical engg

1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)

Thank You
19th April 2010, 11:04 AM
edward
Top Answerer

hey kunal patil,
as the result for the CET exam is declared there will be a online central counseling will be held for the admission of student to various colleges.........

if you have score good marks in CET exam then you have the choice of selecting the course and the college for it..............else you have to choose the college from some selected option only.........

when the central counseling will be started you have to specify the course and the colleges you want to apply for...........they will guide you for doing all these thing........

so score good marks and go for that in which you are interested.........

all the best
19th April 2010, 11:18 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

after getting good marks in your CET results, you will get
admission in good Aeronautical Engineering colleges as per
your marks. so, get good marks in your CET exams and get
admission in these colleges-

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
IIT, Kharagpur 721302
Indian Institute of Technology, chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore.
19th April 2010, 05:22 PM
azim sharif

hey kunal

i m here to suggest you
first you should must know that aeronautical engineering is a very tough way in today,s.

Aerospace engineering is sometimes also knows as rocket science but Aerospace engineering is that branch of sciences which deals with the study and creation of new aircraft and spacecraft.

Aerospace engineering is actually further divided into two broad categories namely : aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. The first deals with the study of aircrafts and the other deals with the study of spacecrafts.

here i m giving you sime lists of aeronutical engineering coll

1.Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
4. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560

you can do it from here.

well go for it with ful confidence
best of luck
7th May 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

gurjeet singh
8th May 2010, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I've recently appeared for Maharashtra cet, so I wanna know about the government aeronautical eangineering colleges in Maharashtra. Can someone pls help?
15th May 2010, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

can I
23rd May 2010, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

way for aeronautical engineering other than cet???
24th May 2010, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i have 10th passed.I secured 85.80% marks. My interest in aeronautical enng.what is the procedure
31st May 2010, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

IF I SCORE GOOD MARKS IN MAHARASHTRA CET THEN IN WHICH AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE CAN I GET ADMISSION
5th June 2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've recently appeared for Maharashtra cet, so I wanna know about the government aeronautical eangineering colleges in Maharashtra. Can someone pls help?
There is only 1 college in maharashtra that to at Pune, by the way admission to the same is done through AIEEE exam and getting admitted is very tough.

Why not go and visit a newly opened National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering college at 1/2 canal road, Ballupur, Dehradun phone no 0135-2771628. They offer Bio-technology also. Admission is in process and the college is starting from July 1. They offer hostel facility. Duration of B.Tech both engineering is 4 years.

I was searching for the same, and got the information. Go for it and additional information please share with me (9869980322)
6th June 2010, 07:48 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 10th passed.I secured 85.80% marks. My interest in aeronautical enng.what is the procedure
Your percentage is good. The procedure is simple you will have to prepare hard for entrance exams for 2 years of your 11th and 12th.

IIT JEE and AIEEE are the 2 exams which can give you a ticket to aeronatical engg. So work hard for these 2 exams and hope you crack it and fulfill your dream
12th June 2010, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

procedure for aeronautical engineering on the basis of 12th or mhtcet exam
17th June 2010, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

how to read cet which are the good books
23rd June 2010, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exam is required?
1st July 2010, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

is there any procedure for joining any renowned aeronautical engg college excpt through AIEEE n IIT .
20th July 2010, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical engg? I have completed my diploma in electronics & communication
21st July 2010, 02:44 PM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
after giving the cet exam,if you are having a good rank in the exam then you will be called for the counseling and in the counseling you have to select the colege and also the course,in your case you have to select the Aeronautical Engineering
21st July 2010, 07:13 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

Dear Friend.I want to tell u that as the result for the CET exam is declared there will be a online central counseling will be held for the admission of student to various colleges if you have score good marks in CET exam then you have the choice of selecting the course and the college for it else you have to choose the college from some selected option only when the central counseling will be started you have to specify the course and the colleges you want to apply for they will guide you for doing all these thing so score good marks and go for that in which you are interested.I want to give the name of some of good colleges here........
1 IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
2 Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
3 Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
4 VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
5 Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
BEST OF LUCK
11th August 2010, 08:44 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Indian Institute of Technology,
. Institute of Aviation Technology,
Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy,
Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806,
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science,
Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post
Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road,
Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation,
Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology,Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road
Hindustan Electronics Academy,)
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
16th August 2010, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have 10th passed. I secured 9.2 grade My interest in Aeronautical Engineering. What is the procedure [email protected]
24th September 2010, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th std. Tell me the name of top aeronautical engineering colleges and their addimission process.I am waiting for your reply. My EmailId is ([email protected])
15th November 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sudhir
how marks requierd in cet to get top college in aeronautical Engg.
12th December 2010, 08:33 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Please try to complete your question since you have not mentioned that which CET have you gone through.I mean that you didn't mention your state your from.

Its better that you try out for AIEEE/IIT so that you can get yourself placed in best colleges.

There are very limited seats through CET like EAMCET,MHCET,MP PET and other such CET's.There may be around 120 seats in each state or some times even more than that depending upon your state.You can get the list of Aeronautical Colleges in your state through the councelling procedure.

all the best
14th March 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I am giving my 12 BOARDS .am interested in aeronautical engineering.could u help me how to get admission.and the best college for this.ratna
14th April 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

wich dacument give you in aeronautical engineering?
23rd April 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i m nepali student in which i will get admission
26th April 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

vsm is a good colg for aeronautical engg ?? whats the criteria?
21st August 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

When will be the CET examination for joining in the Aeroengineering colleges for the year 2012?
16th September 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

which are the good aeronotical engineering colleges in bangalore
4th November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

how i can get admission in aeronautical eng??
will i have to appear any entrance exam to get admission in aeronautical eng other then CET.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?