10th January 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

In CET which exam to choose to get lateral entry for Aeronautical Engineering?

After the completion of diploma in electronics & communication engg ,I will get a lateral entry for aeronautical engineering .

And which college is best for that.?

In CET which course i have to choose for exam.?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  2. Aeronautical Engineering after BSc -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  4. Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?
  5. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  6. Can I switch branch from CS to Aeronautical through lateral entry?
  7. Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  10. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  13. Syllabus for CET for lateral entry admission in IPU for Mechanical Engineering
  14. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  15. How to join B.Tech after diploma? Are there any other courses after diploma?
  16. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  18. Eligibility for lateral entry for BE after diploma in IETE (EC)
11th January 2015, 10:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In CET which exam to choose to get lateral entry for Aeronautical Engineering?

To get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) or ECET examination. You need to choose the same branch in CET, in what you have pursued your Diploma course. By qualifying ECET examination, based upon your rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. By qualifying ECET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. So, to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in LEET or ECET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?