27th November 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?

sir,
im AKHIL may i know how to get a free seat in aeronautical engineering colleges.if we qualify in entrance exam with good marks any fees consection is done or free seat is given.please reply...............

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  2. Can I get free seat in Top Aeronautical engineering college in Hyderabad?
  3. Can I get a free seat in top aeronautical engineering college of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  4. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical engineering college?
  6. Minimum rank required in CET to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I get free seat for Aeronautical Engineering with a rank of 4342 in EAMCET Exam?
  8. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  9. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  10. Can I get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top 50 colleges after scoring 76% in 12th?
  11. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical Seat in Merit? Which are the best colleges in Aeronautical?
  12. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Can I get a seat with 900 marks in IPE
  13. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  14. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  15. How to obtain a seat in Aeronautical engineering in good colleges? I am appearing for AIEEE and EAMCET exam
  16. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  17. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical set in Merit? Best colleges for Aeronautical?
  18. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
11th December 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?

is there any engineering colleges only for aeronautical engineering
14th June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

eligible mark for free sheet in a.e coarse
4th July 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

sir,
im swathi may i know how to get a free seat in electronics and electrical branch at engineering colleges.if we qualify in entrance exam with good marks any fees consection is done or free seat is given.please reply...............
5th July 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,,
i want to know b.tech aeronautical engineering private college,,... n tell me it is gud fr girls or not...
14th March 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

can iget freeseet in a e corce after geting 60 percent in 12th
5th July 2013, 08:29 PM
pinksony

HELLO DEAR....

if you get below 10,000....and if you have reservation....you wil easily get free seat in areonautical .....

you need to have your income below 1,00,000...then will you get scholarship.....

attend your counselling...and join in good college...check fee details before you join...

areonautical supports you alot....this field is evergreen...

all the best dear....
27th June 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the best aeronautical college in India.
18th December 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to join diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th and now I am studying in 10th we are poor and not able to pay huge fee so please, suggest me that if there are any free seats to join diploma in aeronautics.Please reply me I am very interested in this topic
18th December 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Please give me suggestions to join diploma in aeronautics in after 10th . We are poor and not able to pay huge fee so please suggest me how get a free seat in this . Please reply me i am very interested in this topic
12th January 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a free seat in aeronautical engineering colleges with 95 percentage in 12 board exams
23rd September 2020, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get free seat in aeronautical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?