9th August 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BA in Hindi certificate if I write only final exam of BA in Hindi after Diploma in ECE?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in ECE and now I want to do BA in Hindi. Shall I get BA certificate if write only final year exam of BA in Hindi? Is it possible?

11th August 2016, 10:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BA in Hindi certificate if I write only final exam of BA in Hindi after Diploma in ECE?

There is no such procedure to just give exam and take BA degree after diploma in ECE. You have to spend 3 years of graduation to complete a BA degree.
On the basis of diploma ECE there is no lateral entry in BA course. You can only get lateral admission in Engineering degree of same stream.
12th August 2016, 02:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get BA in Hindi certificate if I write only final exam of BA in Hindi after Diploma in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in ECE and now I want to do BA in Hindi. Shall I get BA certificate if write only final year exam of BA in Hindi? Is it possible?

Sorry, it is not possible to get BA Hindi course certificate without studying the course fully. The aspirant has to study the course fully from 1st year to 3rd year and clear all the examinations to get BA Hindi certificate. If he gets the admission to BA Hindi through lateral entry then he can study only 2nd year and 3rd year subjects. So it is not possible to get the BA certification by appearing for the final year examinations directly. You have to clear all the papers available, to get the BA Hindi certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?