12th April 2016, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?

Respected Sir,
Can I get admission in direct 2nd year B.Tech admission after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering branch? If yes, how many percentage required? I have scored 85% marks in my Diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  4. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  6. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  7. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  9. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  11. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in diploma
  12. Duration of Civil Engineering course?
  13. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have passed with 60%
  14. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering after passing 70% in diploma?
  15. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  16. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
  17. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?
13th April 2016, 08:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?

Yes, you can get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completion of your three years Diploma in Civil Engineering with an aggregate of 85% marks from a recognised board. No percentage criteria in Diploma is required to get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year. Candidates who have qualified three years Diploma in Engineering course can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process.
13th April 2016, 11:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?

Yes definitely you can get admission in 2nd year of Engineering course after passing diploma course after qualifying the entrance exam known as Lateral Entry Entrance Test. You must have passed your diploma with minimum 50% of marks and 45% for reserved categories.
13th April 2016, 11:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No percentage is required to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course. Diploma passed students can get direct admission through Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, etc... Since, you have passed three years Diploma Civil Engineering with 85% aggregate marks, by appearing and qualifying Lateral Entry examinations, you can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech Chemical Engineering course.
14th April 2016, 12:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you will get admission in second year of bachelor degree course after completion of your diploma from any recognized institute. But for getting admission in any good college you must have to appear in the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam. Try to score as much as you can in the LEET exam because your LEET score will decide the level of college for your further education.
Generally marks required in diploma for direct admission in second year is 45% but the marks in LEET exam matters more than that of diploma. However you must not have any backlog in your diploma degree.
14th April 2016, 12:45 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can I get admission in direct 2nd year B.Tech admission after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering branch? If yes, how many percentage required? I have scored 85% marks in my Diploma.
Yes, you can get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 85% marks in Lovely Professional University. The eligibility to study B.Tech Civil Engineering lateral entry is a pass in Diploma in Civil Engineering with 70% marks (10+3 years). The marks scored in the Diploma are considered for the admission. You can apply online for the admission. The website link is Click Here.

You can also join in Manipal University, but you have to appear for an online entrance examination for the admission to the course. The aspirant can check the details in the website link Click Here.
14th June 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Recently I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 76% please suggest clg of engineering in Nashik or can I get admission in government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?