19th July 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i get entry in Government Polytechnic Colleges after completing ITI?

19th July 2015, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get entry in Government Polytechnic Colleges after completing ITI?

Yes, you can get admission in Government Polytechnic College after completion of your two years ITI course. To get admission in Diploma course in Government Polytechnic College, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
20th July 2015, 01:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get entry in Government Polytechnic Colleges after completing ITI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, after completion of ITO course you are eligible to get admission in diploma course in Government college.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma course exam.

Those candidates who have passed 12th standard/ITI course are eligible for diploma course exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
29th August 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am deepak from iti.i want to go polytechnic college but i don't know how to go polytechnic college.i think for going government polytechnic college we have to give entrance exam .but i don't know which date out entrance exam form .please provide us date .
31st August 2015, 05:04 PM
dinesh the king

Yes sir,There is a chance for you to get into diploma by qualifying entrance exams like JEXPO,CEEP,VOLCET,etc,But the problem is your ITI degree will be useless.so,my suggestion is go forward for your ITI degree
14th September 2015, 08:24 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you are eligible for Diploma after completing your ITI course.

But for that you have give the entrance test conducted by your state government which is known as JEXPO/CEEP etc,.. with different names in different states.

So apply for the test which will be conducted in your state.

Give your best in this test based on the marks you score in this test you will be allotted seat in your desired stream under web counselling.

If you score less then there will be less chances to get seat in your desired college and desired stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?