1st November 2011, 04:07 PM
arka bhatt

What kind of government job can I get after diploma in ETC? What would be the average salary in government jobs?

what kind of govt.job i could get after diploma in etce?what would be the average salary in govt.jobs?is it bettar to do b.tech degree than diploma in etce for govt.jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  4. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  5. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  6. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?
  7. What kind of government jobs a BBA holder can get?
  8. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  10. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  11. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%? -- [New]
  12. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  15. How to get government job with 15k starting salary
  16. Materials to prepare for government jobs?
  17. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which kind of Government Jobs am I eligible after the completion of B.Com?
21st June 2012, 08:57 PM
kengtha

Default Re: What kind of government job can I get after diploma in ETC? What would be the average salary in government jobs?

After diploma in ETC ,one can get job in-
PSU -a.core companies
b.Telecom companies
Defense sector
Indian Railways
Nationalized Banks
Civil Services.

The salary generally ranges between 8000-20000.
It is better to do Btech than diploma in ETC because Btech candidates get more salary and prestige.Even better scope in few fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?