23rd December 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Internship in ONGC, HPCL and IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Respected everyone
How to get an internship in ONGC, IOCL,HPCL ?
I'm a student of 2nd year
b.tech with chemical stream.....
please tell me asap thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  5. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  6. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  9. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  10. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  11. How will I be able to do Summer training or Internship in prestigious companies like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL, TATA MOTERS, etc.?
  12. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  13. How to get internship in IOCL, ONGC and ALSTOM after completion of B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  14. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  15. How to apply for internship in IOCL, ONGC, SAIL?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Written test schedule (date) of all PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, HPCL, BSNL, BEL etc -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for Internship programme in Finance at SAIL, ONGC and IOCL?
25th December 2014, 05:56 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Internship in ONGC, HPCL and IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Yes ONGC, HPCL and IOCL offers 4-6 months or 4-6 weeks internship for B.tech students in the month of may and july.

They all are PSUs of Indian Govt.

In order to apply for internships at these organisations one need to send the resume to the lab heads of respective labs or to the Campus of the organisation.
Like ONGC provides internship to various B.Tech students in various disciplines.

Internship at ONGC:
Send your fully filled application to Campus of ONGC academy to Dehradun.

For the full details of duration and project you need to contact them on their websites mostly they provide summer training to students in months of june and july.
Similarly you can apply for internship at other PSUs by mailing the applications.

Other PSUs OR COMPANIES TO GET INTERNSHIP are:
> HPCL
> IOCL
> BPCL
> IFFCO
> Essar
31st March 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship in ONGC, HPCL and IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?

I am a student of B.com 2nd sem .so my question is that,any job for my lavel
4th October 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b. tech (chemical ) and i want to training in hpcl or iocl componies what is the process for training in this compnies
3rd August 2017, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Internship in ONGC for b.tech student(computer science & engineering)4th year student(2018 pass out)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?