1st February 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral admission on the basis of diploma in hotel management?

After diploma in catering and hotel management, is it possible to get into a degree program laterally, that is can we join the second year of degree straight?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Diploma in Hotel Management holder get admission in B.Sc in Hotel Management through lateral entry in IIHM colleges? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  4. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  5. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  7. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  8. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  9. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  10. Am I eligible for BHM through lateral entry after completing my 2 years diploma course in Hotel Management?
  11. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  13. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  15. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  16. Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  17. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Can I apply for admission in IIT on the basis of diploma?
2nd February 2017, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral admission on the basis of diploma in hotel management?

You can join any hotel management degree through lateral entry in second year. Diploma in hotel management can help you in getting admission through lateral entry surely, but only in degree courses related to same field.

If you are looking for admission in any other stream degree course, then you will only get admission in first year, provided it asks for any stream candidates.
2nd February 2017, 11:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral admission on the basis of diploma in hotel management?

Yes, definitely you can get lateral entry admission in the second year of Degree course in Hotel Management after the completion of Diploma course in Hotel Management.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course in Hotel Management from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible for the lateral entry admission in the second year of degree course.
19th November 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in hotel managment (1year 6 month ) can take leteral entry in second year bsc in hotel managment distance mode .
Suggest atleast 5 college which offers it.
Thank you
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?