1st February 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I give JEE if my 1st and 2nd semester results are not declared yet?

hi........... i am in 3rd sem of diploma computer engineering with 7.89 marks in 1st sem and my 2nd sem results are not yet declared so can i give jee diploma in this year during my regular diploma studies.

Related Questions:
23rd October 2014, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give JEE if my 1st and 2nd semester results are not declared yet?

No, you are not eligible to appear for JEE examination without completion of 12th standard or Diploma course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Non-Medical science stream from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the JEE Main examination. Candidates who have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in the JEE Main examination are eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination. However, IIT's does not offer admission to Diploma candidates through Lateral Entry process. So, it is best to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance Examination (LEET) and by qualifying the LEET, you can directly get admission in second year of four years B.tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?