3rd July 2011, 01:25 PM
vishnueee

If I score 83% and 77% in 1st and 2nd semester then can I get placed in top companies?

i am doing EEE 2 nd year .. i had got 83 and 77% in 1st and 2 n d semester.. if i maintain this % should i be placed in a top company ah sir??
i had got 82%in both 10th and 12 th sir
please give a suggestion sir

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
  2. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  3. How can I change my branch after first year?
  4. List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester?
  5. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  6. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester?
  7. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
  8. What are the various internships available when doing Mechanical 1st year and 2nd year? -- [New]
  9. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% and 82% respectively in 1st and 2nd semester of B.Tech?
  10. Which college is best in Andhra pradesh after passing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded
  11. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  12. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester and 2nd semester of B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a job after 4 years in top companies? I am a 2nd year engineering CSE branch student
  14. Am I eligible to appear for 1st semester exams of LLB to improve marks?
  15. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  16. How to do 2nd semester B.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh? I am doing B.Tech 1st semester in PTU College in Punjab
  17. How much is the fee for DMLT course?
  18. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
5th November 2011, 01:59 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I score 83% and 77% in 1st and 2nd semester then can I get placed in top companies?

dear friend,

yes of course you will get selected by top companies because your marks is good not a bad then why you worry about that .
just complete your degree with good percentage after that you surely get placed in good companies.
so
best of luck.
27th February 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I score 83% and 77% in 1st and 2nd semester then can I get placed in top companies?

i scored 72% in my 1st semester i am a student of it can i be able to be placed in good companies
12th January 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Which course i have to do. Which is best for me. I am a eee student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?