25th March 2012, 11:42 PM

Full procedure to get admission in government college in Chandigarh?

i want to know full procedure to get admission in govt. college in chandigarh only....

Related Questions:
  1. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  2. Procedure of admission in CA College after B.Com? Eligibility and best colleges in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  3. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  5. When is the prospectus of government college Sec-11 Chandigarh in BSc? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  7. Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?
  8. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  9. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  10. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  11. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  12. Procedure for admission in class XI at Government Model School, Chandigarh?
  13. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?
  14. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure and how much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com course in SD college of commerce, Chandigarh?
  16. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  17. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  18. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
20th May 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full procedure to get admission in government college in Chandigarh?

i hve done my 2 from pseb board , and searching for best institute in punjab, i scored more than 80% in 1st semester and 2nd semester result yet to be declared......... so i want the list of best colleges for b.com hons.......... and when will be admission starting for these institute
11th June 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full procedure to get admission in government college in Chandigarh?

i have got 74.9% in my 2 c.b.s.e. exam(commerce)

am i eligible to get admission in any govt. college of commerce ,chandigarh ..................
plzzz do reply
24th June 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 com by 68% i wna take admision in b.com at goverment college chd . Pls do reply
1st May 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 70% marks in bcom. can I apply for admission in Mcom in govt college of Chandigarh? ?
22nd May 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 84% in 2 cbse board and now want to get in govt. College chandigarh..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?