6th June 2010, 10:09 PM
jharafath37

B.Sc hotel management after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

i was finish my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.and i like to do bsc hotel management.is i am eligigible to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. Can I go for hotel management after diploma in electrical field?
  4. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  6. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  7. Can I do hotel management after diploma in computer engineering?
  8. What will happen to my career since I have lost my interest in B.Sc course?
  9. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  10. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  11. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?
  12. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  13. Which course is better to study after B.Sc Electronics between PGDHM and MBA Hotel Management being an average student?
  14. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  15. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  16. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  17. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector? -- [New]
  18. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
7th June 2010, 01:49 AM
sanjusays

Default Re: B.Sc hotel management after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

generally eligibility for doing bsc hotel management is 10 + 2 or a diploma holder in hotel management.....you haven't mentioned the colleges you are looking out for or cities in which you are planning to do hotel management....mention it so that we can give you more guidance regarding that.....
7th June 2010, 03:08 PM
anu132

Wink Re: B.Sc hotel management after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharafath37 View Post
i was finish my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.and i like to do bsc hotel management.is i am eligigible to do?
Hi friend...
Yes ofcourse you are eligible to do Bsc hotel management after your completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering...But it would be great if you do B-tech with lateral entry...But its your life..You have to choose your career..So go for it...
GOOD LUCK....
7th June 2010, 03:24 PM
swati123

Default Re: B.Sc hotel management after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Hello! You have not provided full details. Anyway, eligibility criterion for admission in the 3-yr B.Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism Course is 10+2. Candidates with a Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering (1-yr course in case of 10+2 and 2-yr course in case of 10 pass students) from AICTE/University approved institutes can seek direct admission to 2nd year.

For specific information, get in touch with the colleges/Universities named in the site http://www.indiastudychannel.com/courses/CourseDetails.aspx?Id=981
7th June 2010, 05:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend,
Ofcourse,you are eligible provided you have good knowledge of general sience and english because these are the subjects you will have to deal with during the common entrance exam for admission for hotel management course.
Your diploma in electrical engineering is not going to give you any sort of advantage in this course. The minimum eligibility for B.Sc in Hotel Management is 10+2. But to make a successful career out of it, you must pursue this course from good institute like Institute of Hotel Management Calcutta, Oberoi centre of Learning and Development New Delhi, FHRAI Institute of Hospitality Management, etc.
Best institutes will provide you best career in this field.
7th June 2010, 08:58 PM
lonelyryan

dear freind there is no use to do bsc after doing diploma.....

better option for you is to enter any nit college in second year and complete your b tech
12th June 2010, 07:06 PM

Thumbs up Re: B.Sc hotel management after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

hai... i am poorni i just want to join the hatel management in SRM UNIVERSITY so, wat i can do and pls say me the details about that and say me the eligibility also. so, that it will be very helpfull to me thank you.
13th June 2010, 02:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hai... i am poorni i just want to join the hatel management in SRM UNIVERSITY so, wat i can do and pls say me the details about that and say me the eligibility also. so, that it will be very helpfull to me thank you.
Hello Poorni,

If you were planning to get admission this year ,then i am extremely sorry but the date of submission of application form has expired, but still as you have asked i am providing you the information related to the course.

Following is the detail of admission process in SRM University for Hotel Management:

Eligibility:
The Minimum eligibility for admission in the Bachelors programm for hotel management is 10+2

There are three options available for admission
1. You may apply online.

2.You can download the application form from their website and send it along with a demand draft of Rs. 750 drawn in favour of SRMIST payable at Chennai
To Dean,
Admissions
SRM University, Kattankulathur - 603203,
Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu, India.

3.You may purchase the application form from the University campuses and offices.

The cost of the bachelor programme in hotel management comes around Rs. 50,000 per annum.

Apart from all these informations, if you have any other queries, then you must visit www.srmuniv.ac.in.
You may also call to the folowing official phone numbers of SRM university
+91-44-2745 5715,
+91-44-2745 3433
+91-44-2745 2270
+91-44-2745 3788
13th July 2010, 09:19 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

Yes you can do B.sc hotel management after diploma in any branch.
For this you will have to clear the exam for hotel management and you will get a college according to it.
14th July 2010, 01:56 AM
vanshu sharma

Thumbs up Re: B.Sc hotel management after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

u must be 12th for filling the form

u can choose the college according to your suitability
14th July 2010, 03:50 PM
Senior Member+++

yes you can do bsc. in hotel management as you are a diploma holder
for this you need to write in the exam conducted for hotel management and you will have to appear in the counselling sessions
15th July 2010, 07:20 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you are eligiable for bsc in hotel management.

but according to me don't do it.you must do btech in elecrical.i think will be benificial for you.

all the best.....
11th August 2010, 05:30 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Yes you are eligible to go for B.Sc in hotel management after diploma in ECE.

The eligibility for appearing in B.Sc hotel management exam is to pass 10(+2) with physics,chemistry, maths or a diploma degree from a recognized board/university.

So if you like to make your carer in hotel management then go for it...There are plenty of opportunities in this sector.

All the best!
13th November 2010, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

hello friend,
i wanno join B.Sc hotel management next year, Nw i m studyin 12 std.wat ll be the procedure to join in SRM?
wat s difference between the course offered by SRM and Madras University, both are same or differ.
4th February 2011, 06:57 PM
Ankur agrawal

ya sure u r eligibile but after diploma appply for bsc is not a good decision (as per my opinion) it your dream so u can apply ...
Good Luck....
23rd April 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

can i do B.Sc hotel management after 10 diploma(eee)?(i have not studied 2)
24th June 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

hey friends i hav done diploma in hotel management nw i what are the courses i cn apply for further studies plz.......
sugest me some college name along with it.,....
plz plz
plzzzzzzzzz
9th July 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i am a diploma holder of computer science and engineering. I dont want to do B.Tech as i am interested in hotel management. Can i pursue bachelors in hotel management in Karnataka. Please help me out
28th September 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

R/sir,

i want to B.sc. Can i do after diploma ?
Plz
2nd October 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I hv done my Diploma In electronic & Telecommunications 15 Yrs. Back from Delhi, I am in sales & marketing for the same time. Now i want to do some Management course. Pls. Guide. Also i am not a graduate.
21st August 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in International Hotel Management. Will I get admission to 2nd year degree in Hotel Management?
If yes then provide some college names from where i can do degree in Hotel Management in Maharashtra externally.
5th October 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing now executive diplomo in hotel management catering and technology is it good course to work in hotel .I completed 3
23rd April 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

after completing 10th ,i have done diplomo in hotel management , As i am eligible for B.sc degree in hotel mangement
9th April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronics and communication I am interested in hotel management can i?? And am i eligible ????
9th February 2020, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello i had completed my 10 2 and degree bsc (mecs ) now i want to do hotel management is it possible??
30th November 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam
If a diploma eee Branch student having with active backlogs with 3 subjects can join hotel management ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?