16th July 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Aeronautics field after Automobile Engineering Diploma?

Can i join Aeronautics field after Automobile Engineering Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  4. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  5. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  6. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  10. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  11. Which course is better other than B.Tech degree after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  13. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  14. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  15. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  16. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  17. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  18. Is there any opportunity to join in Aeronautics as a computer engineer? Any exam to join in Aeronautics?
17th July 2015, 07:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Aeronautics field after Automobile Engineering Diploma?

Yes, definitely you can join the Aeronautics after completion of your diploma in any of the stream.

But my suggestion to you is that you should complete your diploma in the same stream in which you want to study further.

I am saying this due to the fact that by choosing the same stream for further study you will get a lot of help from your diploma study.

If you want to join Aeronautics enginnering after your diploma then you have to appear in the LEET entrance exam.

This will results you direct admission in the Second year.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare for the lateral entry test and score as much as you can.

For your convenience here is some best colleges which offers best education for aeronautical engineering :

** DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai

** Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai

Contact details :

Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga East,Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400019
022 3361 2222 ‎

Manav Rachna College of Engineering

Contact details :

Rocky Area, Faridabad, Haryana 121003 ‎
0129 419 8100 ‎

** Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences

Contact details :

Thirunavukarsu Nagar, Kuniyamuthur,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641008 ‎

** Anna University

Contact details :

405, M.T.P. Road, M.T.P Road, Near Palamalai Road,
Jothi Puram,
Coimbatore,
Tamil Nadu 641047 ‎
17th July 2015, 11:27 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Aeronautical engineering is a four year full time course. As it is a new field thus about 99% of students having this field will succeed to get job placement during course. There is several many Indian airbus and foreigner company investing in airlines industries on multiple rate so there are bright career in aeronautical engineering in coming years.

The eligibilities for Aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering

1. 12th pass 50% with PCM(Physics, chemistry and mathematics).
2. Diploma in Aeronautical engineering from a recognized institution.

Age limit for this course is in between 18 to 23 years. There is a entrance examination for diploma holder students to recruit into engineering college. This entry scheme is called Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET). Using this entry scheme you will directly placed into 2nd year of engineering course.

For getting admission in engineering course you have to clarify this examination. After that you need to compete in counseling to get a seat in good institution. Once a seat is allotted to you in counseling then you just visit to college campus and complete admission related formalities there.

Entrance exam is divided into two parts i.e. General Exam & Professional Exam.
General Exam :- Subjects (Science, Mathematics, English, Social Studies etc.)
Professional Exam :- Subjects (Subjects which you read during duration of diploma course.)
Question paper is consist of multiple choice questions. Time duration for each exam is 90 minutes. Each question carry one mark and for every wrong answer you have to pay 1/3rd mark from your score.
17th July 2015, 12:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot join Aeronautics field after having completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering, as it is a totally different field. However, to join Aeronautics field you should have completed Aeronautical Engineering course.
17th July 2015, 05:12 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Aeronautics field after Automobile Engineering Diploma. You can apply for lateral entry to get admission in B.Tech course.
Most of the colleges give admission on the basis of your marks in diploma course. Also colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exams.

List of Lateral Entry Exams are :

MIT BE (Lateral Entry)
CET Delhi for admission in Collegs in Delhi
17th July 2015, 08:14 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you can join in aeronautical engineering after completing automobiles engineering in diploma. The candidate who has completed his/her diploma in automobile can take admission in aeronautical field in B.Tech. For this you need to write the entrance exam. If you qualify entrance exam then you can take the aeronautical engineering in B.Tech. So you can join aeronautical engineering even though yo have completed automobile engineering in Diploma.
17th September 2019, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

After the completion of automobile engineering in diploma when the leet exam will be conduct to join in aeronautical engineering btech
18th November 2020, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I didn't write entrance exam next what do to join
8th March 2021, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I am from telangana state and which exam should I write to go into the aeronautical engineering stream from diploma.
6th June 2022, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How i want to apply for entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?