16th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join B.Sc course after completion of diploma in engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma in engg as lateral entry after ITI. I want to take admission for B.Sc, can I? Is lateral entry diploma is equivalent to 10 2? What should be the steps I need to follow next to be eligible for the course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Robotics engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  12. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  14. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to join advance diploma in safety after completion of computer diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
17th April 2016, 01:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Sc course after completion of diploma in engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma in engg as lateral entry after ITI. I want to take admission for B.Sc, can I? Is lateral entry diploma is equivalent to 10 2? What should be the steps I need to follow next to be eligible for the course? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible to join B.Sc course after the completion of Diploma in Engineering. You can study the course in Mahatma Gandhi University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 years diploma after 10th standard. You can find the details in the website link Click Here.

You can also study the course in Bharathiar University, School of Distance Education. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 years Diploma. The website link is Click Here.
17th April 2016, 04:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Sc course after completion of diploma in engineering?

No, you cannot get admission in B.Sc course after completion of your Diploma course. You can only get lateral entry into B.Tech course after your Diploma.

No, lateral entry Diploma is not equivalent to 10+2 level. Therefore, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in B>Sc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?