1st June 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?

I want to take admission in diploma course to persue chemical engg. or in petrochemicals. Please suggest me the best polytechnic in NCR.

and please tell me is it possible to take direct entry in b.tech second year after completion of 3years diploma course??
please reply soon.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Difference between Polytechnic Diploma course and +2 Non-Medical
  3. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  4. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  6. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  8. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat?
  9. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  11. Which course I can take up next after completion of graduation course in correspondence mode?
  12. Is Lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  13. Can I pursue Chemical Engineering in SVNIT, Surat through lateral entry after completion of Diploma in Cement Technology?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  15. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  16. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS? -- [New]
  17. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  18. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd August 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?

can i take adminition in polytecnic after 22years of age in any delhi instituted in 25th augast,2011 after?
22nd August 2011, 02:46 PM
jayanta Kumar

Default Re: Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?

can i take admition 3year enginering diploma(polytecnic) after age 22years in any college NCR, delhi?
6th May 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best polytechnic in erode to take admission in chemical engineering
17th September 2019, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Chemical engineering in diploma after admission of chemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?