22nd October 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue law from a good institution after diploma in mechanical engineering from IERT?

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from IERT, Allahabad and I don’t want to do work for any private company, but I want to study law in a good institution. Can I get admission that institution? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Sc Mathematics after dropping in 3rd semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Will it be a good career choice?
  2. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  6. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I pursue Bachelor in LAW after completing SSLC, Diploma in Civil Engineering and BE in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  9. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  10. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  11. Which is better to pursue between Diploma and B.Tech or to pursue dual Diploma (dual degree) in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?
  13. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  14. Can I pursue BA or BBA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Best institution to do engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  17. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech from Open University Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Odisha?
24th October 2016, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue law from a good institution after diploma in mechanical engineering from IERT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from IERT, Allahabad and I don’t want to do work for any private company, but I want to study law in a good institution. Can I get admission that institution? Please tell me.

You should have studied Higher Secondary or 10+2 to pursue Law graduation (BL- 5 year course). Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination under 10+2 pattern with not less than 45% marks which is recognized by the syndicate to Higher Secondary Examination of the State Government, are eligible for admission to the B.L. 5 year Degree course. So to study Law Graduation, you should have passed 12th examinations with at least 45% marks. The admission to the course will be done through the common law admission test. It is not possible to join the law graduation course after diploma in mechanical engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?