7th January 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?

Respected Sir, I am Harish and I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and now I want to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering so I want to know from which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Provide the details about admission and fee structure of the college as soon as possible so that I can take admission. [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  2. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  3. What is the fee structure for ME in Mechanical Engineering of a Government Engineering College? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  5. What is the per semester fee structure of Alard College of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  8. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  9. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  13. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  14. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
  17. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
9th January 2017, 04:47 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?

There is entrance examination for admission of diploma candidates in Bachelor of Mechanical engineering.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. This is competitive exam which helps diploma candidates secure admission directly in second year of engineering. Different state technical university conducts this examination.

To apply for this examination, minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required. Your rank in this examination will decide in which college you will get admission and from where you can know exact fee structure of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?