10th December 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Des being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hi Sir,
My name is Neha Kumari and I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I don't want to do B.Tech but I want to do B.Des. Please tell me I can study B.Des?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to study other than B.Tech for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  2. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study B.Des being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Requirements to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  7. What should I study among B.Sc and AMIE if working as a System Engineer after completed Electrical Engineering Diploma?
  8. Short term courses available to study for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  10. Best college in Mumbai for doing part time Diploma in Electrical?
  11. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  12. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  13. How to work in MNC in Delhi if I am a diploma engineer in electrical?
  14. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  15. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
  16. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  17. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  18. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
8th April 2016, 12:22 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Des being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
My name is Neha Kumari and I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I don't want to do B.Tech but I want to do B.Des. Please tell me I can study B.Des?
Sorry, it is not possible to study the B.Des for an Electrical Diploma holder. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 with 45% marks from a recognized board. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is 4 years. The course is available in many institutions like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?