22nd December 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any Chemical related Diploma course if did 10th 20 years back?

I passed my 10th std in 1994 and afterthat i m not clear my ISC but now iam wants to do technical diploma which is related to chemical, kindly request u to give sugession

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  2. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  4. Is it possible to do any technical courses after completing 10th standard 15 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Homeopathy related diploma courses after 10th?
  6. Will I get government job after completing diploma chemical engineering? Opportunities to do government job in related field?
  7. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  8. Can I do diploma in Pharmacy, Chemical, Biotechnology and Aeronautical after 10th?
  9. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  10. Last 5 years question papers of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) with solutions?
  11. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  12. Which are the short term courses available after diploma in chemical engineering
  13. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to do 3 years diploma from Polytechnic college after passing 10th and 12th some years back?
  15. Website to refer for job in Railways after Diploma in Chemical? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  17. Is there any diploma course related to Environmental Engineering? What is the duration of the course?
  18. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
28th December 2014, 02:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do any Chemical related Diploma course if did 10th 20 years back?

Most of the Polytechnic Entrance exams have an upper age limit of 21 years. There is age relaxation of 3 years for candidates who belong to reserved category like SC/ST and Physically handicapped.

Hence, if you fulfill the age criteria then surely you can apply for these polytechnic entrance exam. Minimum education qualification required for Diploma in Chemical Engineering is 10th from a recognized board of education.

You must also show the reason for this long before admission in a polytechnic institute. The main problem is age and if you have the age then you can start preparing for entrance exam.

For more information visit Diploma Engineering Eligibility Criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?