8th June 2013, 11:53 PM
saud0521

How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?

I have given exam of 10th and i have got 74% and now i have to become an aeronautical engineer so what i do ?

28th July 2013, 02:05 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saud0521 View Post
I have given exam of 10th and i have got 74% and now i have to become an aeronautical engineer so what i do ?

Dear Aspirant,

♦> My Friend you are not eligible for getting admission in the Aeronautical Engineering direct after completing their 10t std.....

♦> If you are wishing to go for it then you have to first of all take admission in the 11-12th science under your state board examination.....

♦> Then complete your 12th Science exam with the Subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths with at least 60% in their 12th exam.....

♦> Then a candidate have to apply for the JEE Examination which is conducted for taking direct admission in the Engineering Course......

Eligibility and Criteria for JEE:-

$$ A candidate must have completed at least their 12th Science with PCM Subjects.

$$ Age of candidate should not exist more then 25 years.

$$ Maximum 2 years after examination of 12th Can apply for this exam.

(OR)

$$ You can apply for the Diploma Course in the Branch of Aeronautical Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering can also get the admission in the Aeronautical Engineering through the Lateral Entry Process.....

$$ A candidate after completing their Diploma have to apply for the LEET Exam that is stands for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test conducted for the Diploma to Degree Process.....

$$ This is Relative Percentages Admission Process so, you have to score Good Marks in your Diploma Final years Course.....

All the best

With Regards.....
DHARM
17th February 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?

What subject i want to take after completing 10th exam with 80 percentage
9th July 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I have passed on Sslc in 64 percentage but I want to become a aeronautical engineering . So what we want to next I take science in 2 course still I am studying now. Then 2 passed then what we do next tell the answer soon please . My dream is an aeronautical engineering job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?