9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for doing Diploma in Marine Engineering course for 10th student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in class 10 and preparing for my Board exam. I have applied for JEXPO. But I want to do Diploma course related to Marine Engineering after my 10th. So, I want to know the various entrance for Marine diploma courses for me.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  2. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering on 10th basis?
  3. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  4. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  6. How can I complete my Marine engineering by appearing in any entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  9. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  10. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Entrance exams for doing Diploma in Medical course for 10th student?
  13. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for 10th Haryana Board student? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th BSEB candidate?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering on 10th basis?
  16. Which entrance exam should be written for stepping into Marine Engineering after Higher Secondary?
  17. Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th
  18. Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
18th April 2018, 10:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for doing Diploma in Marine Engineering course for 10th student?

Entrance Exams for pursuing Diploma in Marine Engineering course:

There are several colleges that are offering this Diploma in Marine Engineering course. Some of the colleges offer admission through direction admission process and some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examinations for getting admission into this Diploma in Marine Engineering course. Hence, I suggest you to approach concerned college and then appear in respective college's entrance examination.

Colleges offering this Diploma in Marine Engineering course are,

@ RIMT University, Punjab
@ Mewar University, Rajasthan
@ The ICFAI University, Jharkhand
@ Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Bhubaneswar
@ Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences, Khammam, Andhra Pradesh
@ Shridhar University, Pilani..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?