14th June 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Information Technology if secured 63.60% in 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Sir.
I am 10th passed in Mumbai and my percentage is 63.60%. I want to study Diploma in Information Technology. I am eligible or not for this Diploma course? Kindly tell me colleges in Mumbai for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  4. In which college can I get in diploma technology after 10th in Mumbai?
  5. Can I get job in IT sector if secured 84% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 75% in Information Technology Diploma course?
  6. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for a candidate who has secured 39.48% in 10th?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  8. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  9. List of good colleges in Mumbai for B.Arch and B.Arch interior designer? List of entrance exams I have to give? I've secured 92% marks in 10th
  10. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Computer Sceince or Information Technology?
  14. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  15. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  16. List of colleges in Mumbai to do diploma course after 10th with 87% marks?
  17. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
15th June 2015, 07:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Information Technology if secured 63.60% in 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Information Technology after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 63% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.

List of colleges offering Diploma in IT course in Mumbai :-
--> The L F College of Engeneering & Management
Andheri East, Mumbai

--> Government Polytechnic
Address: No. 49, Khetwadi, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2647 4587

--> Thakur Polytechnic
Address: Thakur Complex, West to Western Express Highway
Kandivli East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400101, Phone:022 2854 2481
15th June 2015, 04:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Information Technology if secured 63.60% in 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Yes dear absolutely you have required eligibility to apply for Diploma after successful completion of 10th. Actually you have to satisfy some eligibility conditions to get admission in diploma colleges.

>> You should complete SSC from the Maharastra recognized board with minimum 60% of marks. But some colleges set a cut off based on the entrance exam for Diploma.

>> You need to have age above 15 years and below 18 years.

>> There will be a Entrance Test for selecting the good colleges in Maharastra.

List of Colleges offers Diploma in Information Technology in Maharastra :

--> Y.B Patil Polytechnic

--> Dr. D.y patil Polytechnic

--> Gramin Polytechnic

--> Government polytechnic, Mumbai

--> Mumbai Institute of Information Technology

--> Gourishankar Polytechnic

--> Guru Gobind Singh Polytechnic

--> Government Polytechnic Washim

--> A.G.Patil Polytechnic Institute

--> Aditya Poltechnic.
30th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study diploma in computer engineering if scored 60% in 10th in from odisha ? List of collages in mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?