27th May 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?

Hello everyone,
Is it possible to do Diploma in Agriculture course after my 10th? I have passed my 10th with 9.5 CGPA in this year and I want to study Diploma course in Agriculture. Kindly refer me some good colleges in Telangana.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  2. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  3. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?
  4. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Telangana? Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?
  5. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat
  6. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  7. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  8. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  9. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  10. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Institutes/Colleges for Diploma in Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh?
  14. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Madhya Pradesh?
  16. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in MP?
  17. Can I get job in Telangana if pursue B.Sc(Agriculture) in Hyderabad?
  18. Possibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 10th student?
2nd June 2015, 10:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Agriculture course after completion of your 10th standard. To get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course, you need to appear in PolyCET entrance examination which is conducted by Telangana State Board of Technical Education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Diploma course.

List of Colleges Offering Diploma courses in Telangana :-
--> Mahaveer Institute Of Science & Technology
Address : Sy-117 & 118, Vyaspuri Colony,Bandlaguda, Keshavgiri, Hyderabad, 500005
Phone : 070322 11640

--> Samskruti College of Engineering and Technology
Address : Kondapur, Ghatkesar, Hyderabad, Telangana 501301
Phone :084152 22492

--> Anurag Group of Institutions
Address : Venkatapur (V), Ghatkesar (M) R.R.Distirict, Hyderabad, Telangana 500088

--> Sagar group of institutions
Address : 446, 3rd Floor, Safa Arcade, Opposite Pillar No. 15 of PVNR Express Highway Mehdipatnam Rd, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028
Phone :040 6673 5333
2nd June 2015, 03:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?

Yes, after the completion of 10th standard, you can join in Diploma in Agriculture course. Following are some of the colleges in Telangana, which are offering Diploma in Agriculture course.

Agricultural Polytechnic, Palem
Address:- Palem, Mahaboobnagar, Telangana

Agricultural Polytechnic, Jagtial
Address:- RARS, Jagtial, Karimnagar, Telangana

Agricultural Polytechnic, Kampasagar
Address : Agriculture Research Station, Kampasagar, Telangana

Agricultural Polytechnic, Rudur
Address : Seed Technology Polytechnic, Regional Sugarcane and Rice Research Station, Rudrur, Nizamabad, Telangana
2nd June 2015, 11:27 PM
mwh

The colleges in telangana having diploma in agriculture is:
S.G Govt. Polytechnic,adilabad
S.S govt. Polytechnic,zaheerabad
SRRS Govt. Polytechnic,siricilla
SES And SNM Govt polytechnic,abdullapurmet.
CSI Evamair technical inst,secunderabad.
KN Polytechnic,hyderabad

these the best colleges for diploma in telangana.

All the best
22nd March 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Last year ssc passed this year he want to diploma in agriculture give complete details, notification.
27th May 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 9.0 in 10th I want to join in agriculture diploma I have appeared in tspolycet but not appeared to counselling how can I do this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?