9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Arts & Social Sciences being a BSW graduate working as a Social Worker? List of distance universities in Karnataka?

Hello, I have completed my BSW. I have joined job as a social worker. But I want to continue my study. I want to do Diploma course in Arts & Social Sciences as it will give me benefit. So, I want to know that I am eligible for this course? And which are the distance universities provides this course in Karnataka?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Diploma courses related to Finance and Computer for M.Com 2nd semester student? List of institutes which offer such Diploma courses in Indore? 1 11th April 2023 10:40 PM
Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses? 7 24th July 2017 11:10 PM
Which courses are available for PG diploma students? List of the PG diploma courses? I have completed my engineering in EEE 4 7th November 2013 02:45 AM
Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc Home Science? 3 4th August 2011 10:59 AM
Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission? 2 10th July 2011 08:50 PM