1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Clinical Psychology Diploma course will help me to become a Psychiatrist?

Hello, I am a searching for Clinical Psychology Diploma course in India and Abroad. I have just enter in my MBBS but I want to become a Psychiatrist also. So, I came to know that this course will help me. kindly tell me is it true? This course really helpful for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  2. Various career options available in Psychology after PCB with Psychology in 11th and 12th?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Can I become a Psychiatrist through PG Diploma in Clinical Linguistic course? Opportunities available for such candidates?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  6. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  7. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  9. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  10. Is DRDO providing PG diploma in clinical psychology
  11. Applied or Clinical Psychology, which is better to study in MA to get job in Corporate Sector? Differences and scope of both? -- [New]
  12. Can Arts student become Psychiatrist? How can I appear for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best colleges in India for studying clinical psychology
  14. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  15. Can a M.Sc in Counselling Psychology do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which university will allow me?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  17. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  18. Requirements to apply in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment of Clinical Psychologists?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?