15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

List of Indian universities in Muscat providing B.Tech in distance mode

I am Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder and working in abroad (Salalah, Muscat). I am trying to study B.Tech in distance mode from any university of India in Muscat. List of distance universities available in Muscat.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering by Distance mode? Universities providing distance education for B.Tech in India?
  3. List of universities providing Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance mode
  4. List of open universities providing M.Tech course through distance mode?
  5. How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?
  6. Can I study in distance mode from Muscat?
  7. List of distance universities providing LLB in distance mode? Total expenditure for the course and banks providing education loan?
  8. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode?
  9. Universities providing M.Arch through distance mode?
  10. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  12. List of universities to pursue B.Tech in distance mode with UGC and DEC approval
  13. List of universities offering M.Sc Zoology via distance mode along with their fee details -- [New]
  14. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  15. Which universities or colleges provide 3 years Law course in distance mode?
  16. List of foreign universities providing LLM degree in distance mode in India? Does the Syracuse University College of Law, USA provides distance degree?
  17. List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode?
  18. List of universities to do Ph.D in distance mode after CS course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?